- Imagine the foamy sensation of a warm pearl bath on your skin. The feeling is decadent and relaxing. Now, what do you see when you open your eyes? If your existing bathroom setting does not reflect this image or evokes the same pampered feeling, then maybe it’s time to rethink your surroundings. This vast collection of 10 luxurious bathrooms is inspired by how to create a truly luxurious space. In this gallery of images and tips, you will find everything from bathrooms and stylish dressing table to enviable bathroom decor and elaborate accessory ideas.
1. rame your hero. Two unique plant stands create an elegant freestanding bathtub.
2.Blurring the border between the garden and bathroom. By standing the bathtub on a gravel floor, a natural flow is created between the interior and exterior. Grow an indoor potted garden with long leaves to maintain the motif.
3. Create a tree mural. Even if you’re not lucky enough to have a panoramic bathroom window for a private garden, put a tree mural behind the tub. This wall with unique nature themed features
4. Create the mood with lighting. Forget the harsh lighting on the ceiling when it’s time to sink under the bubbles. When it comes to relaxation, the soft incandescent lamps are where they are. Hot bath, book in hand, coffee. Bliss.
5. Time for lighting tasks. When you do not have time to relax in the bathtub, you will be grateful for some focal lighting activities, especially around the vanity. This swinging wall lamp with swing arm has an interesting positioning – maybe there is a bathroom reading that happens somewhere other than the bathtub.
6. Be creative with plants. The owner of this bathroom must really love plants. Things can get a little ticklish in this crowded shower stall.
7. A bonsai tree grows directly on this vanity counter.
8. Hang the lighting above the bathtub. Nothing else has quite the same decay in a bathroom as a hanging light fixture suspended above a freestanding bathtub; be it a sparkling chandelier or shiny globe pendant lights.
9. Create a courtyard. If your garden is neglected, you might be a little shy about installing a clear bathroom window to enjoy the view! Consider building a privacy wall outside the window and creating a mini garden within its boundaries.
10. Change the colors of the bathroom according to your mood. Color changing LEDs allow you to swap your bathroom color palette at the touch of a button; they can even walk the rainbow by themselves while you relax in the bathtub.